My objective above all else is to use my Game Development skills to help with the creation of highly polished, extremely fun games.
Game Engines: Unity, Unreal Engine, RPG Maker.
Graphics and Animation: Adobe Photoshop, Maya, 3Ds Max, Flash.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, WebGL.
Problem Solving: Capable of solving problems related to both design and logic.
Teamwork: Enjoys working as part of a team and will both provide and seek assistance where necessary in order to ensure important deadlines are met.
Passionate: Driven by a passion to create fun, polished games above all else.
August 2014 to Present Well Placed Cactus
- Working as part of a larger team on numerous projects of varying scope across a variety of traditional and unconventional platforms.
- Rapid prototyping and iteration of software and games for a variety of clients from all around the world.
- Troubleshooting/fixing bugs and QA testing to ensure smooth product releases.
- Implementation of application flow and UI integration.
June 2009 to 2016 Indie Developer
- Tens of thousands of hours spent writing code, creating 3D assets, and creating textures.
- Development work on a number of projects including Mage Rage (Windows, Mac, Linux), Dragonspawn (Windows, Mac, Linux), and Pivotal Punishment (iOS).
- Additional participation in numerous game jams including Global Game Jam.
July 2013 to October 2013 Well Placed Cactus
- Completed 100+ hours as a Programming Intern, undertaken via Griffith University.
- 2011 to 2013 Bachelor of Games Design. Griffith University, QLD, Australia.
- 2009 to 2010 Diploma of Interactive Digital Media. Gold Coast Institute of TAFE, QLD, Australia.
Available at request.